Thursday, January 7, 2010

INSURANCE AGENT and SPINACH

Within this week i got phone call from insurance agent... Every time i made appointment it end up with cancel the appointment ..... why?...... i don't have time..... it's true or not? ..... yea of course my time limited right now coz got lot work to do..... my brother already meet the agent and its took 2 hours for consultation n for me it's will waste my time...... time is gold...... even the agent told me it's just take 15 minutes for talking with me..... don't lie.... what u can talk within 15 minutes just introduction ....... another reason i think..... i dont have enough budget to invest on insurance ....... what sad thing..... i want money more...more....n more..... hahahhahahahah.... i'm sorry insurance agent i have dispointed you.... after i got more money then i will meet u.

Today i done design 2 brochure ..... one more to done ..... idea please come to me...... kwakwakwkawak .... ooo i need eat spinach it will help me ...... yea i forgot already.... spinach, spinach... i read article that spinach will help brain to produce creative idea.... I already try and its true....

No comments: