Tuesday, February 9, 2010

GOOD NEWS

It's still hot ... i just got phone call 4 good news.... kwakwkakwkak i'm so happy after waiting for 1 month i'm gonna got my first payment for my freelance job.... and the payment really reasonable.... tq for person incharge.....

that money i'm gonna used for
my holiday at the end of this month .....
and not forgot to treat my family..... makan besar punya.....
nnnnn to buy victoria secret body mist. pure seduction, endless love and maybe patels.. finish already....
nnnnnn of i think i need to save a little the money..... kwkwkakwkakawkkkakwkakw.... simpanan masa tua.....

but i still got lot things to buy....
brtc blemish cream
dslr camera.....
my dream bed
i need more freelance job tu fullfill my desire..... working hard.....
yes... working hard...... more hardest for this year.....

whatever i'm very happy now..... but still have wait for tommorrow untill i received the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

No comments: